Enhancements to LuxSci’s Forced SSL Feature
LuxSci has previously permitted account administrators to force everyone in their account to use only secure (over SSL) connections to POP, IMAP, SMTP, and WebMail. This feature has been extended to manage SSL use on a per-domain [Aor per-user basis. Additionally, LuxSci has improved the Forced SSL feature so that it supports secure SMTP usage on any LuxSci SMTP ports, not just ports 465 and 6465. Sending email securely on ports 25, 80, 2025, and 6025 is now permitted with “Forced SSL” enabled. Forced SSL is now compatible with any modern email client in combination with any other LuxSci outbound email features in use.
- Optional Forced Use of SSL for Email Services
- New Alternate POP and IMAP Ports
- iPhone: The Ultimate Mobile Email Client?
- LuxSci Outbound Email: 5 Sending Options Compared!
- Do you need a VPN for Secure Email in a Wireless Hotspot?