Lock Down Your Web Site’s Contact Us Form
Many web sites have a “contact us” page and most have simple online forms that visitors can use to submit questions. However, the garden variety “contact us” page suffers from several serious problems:
- Spam – Getting unwanted form submissions from web robots.
- Privacy – Often, sensitive data is submitted insecurely through these forms.
- Archival – You may need an archived record of all submissions.
- Notices – You may need to be alerted of form submissions even if you are not online.
It turns out that you can stop spam, ensure content security and privacy, archive submissions, and even get text message notices to your phone using LuxSci SecureForm. And it takes only a couple of minutes to integrate into any existing web site at any web hosting provider (LuxSci offers web hosting, but it’s not a requirement for SecureForm).
How does SecureForm Integrate with a Web Site Form?
- Watch the video: SecureForm Overview for details on how SecureForm works and an example of how it integrates into your web site form.
How Does SecureForm deal with Spam, Encryption, Archival, and Notices?
SecureForm enables privacy and security by allowing you to ensure that the form data is encrypted from the end user all the way to your INBOX. It enables automatic use of secure email delivery, secure FTP uploads, secure online document storage, and more. You can use any or all of these data capture methods.
SecureForm enables archival by allowing you to save copies of all form posts in an online document storage area, by uploading copies to your own FTP site, and/or by saving copies in a MySQL database that you can query as needed.
SecureForm enables notices by allowing you to have SMS/text messages sent to up to 5 different mobile devices when each form post is submitted. This is in addition to the form data being emailed to where it needs to go. You and you staff can be informed in real time of new posts, no matter where you are.
LuxSci SecureForm is the swiss army knife of web and PDF form processing tools, integrating quickly with any existing web site and providing form security even if your web site is not already secured with SSL.
- Web Form Spam – Block Spam without a Captcha Code
- Auto-upload web and PDF form post data to your FTP/SFTP site with SecureForm
- Web Site Forms or PDF Forms: Pros and Cons
- Private Labeled URLs Available with SecureForm
- SecureForm: Web or PDF Forms to Secure Email Service