Mobile Site Access to Encrypted Blogs and Files
LuxSci’s Blog and File/Document WebAides have a great feature to optionally encrypt individual entries:
- The File and Blog entry data is PGP-encrypted “at rest” (while stored on the servers).
- Only your specified recipients (users or groups of users) can decrypt the data (even LuxSci staff cannot decrypt the data unless you give us your passwords).
- Ideal for HIPAA or the storage of other very sensitive data.
While encrypted entries have been available for many years, access to the encrypted data via LuxSci’s Mobile Site is new. Users can now login from their mobile device to our fast and slick mobile portal and unlock this data, view the secure content, and download decrypted files.
You no longer have to be separated from your sensitive data, just because all you have on you is your phone!
The Mobile Site will soon be expanded to enable editing and creation of new secure entries as well.
- Collaborative Access to Encrypted Archived Form Data with SecureForm
- Mobile Device Access to your Password Library
- Encryption for Documents, Passwords, and Internal Blogs
- Attach Documents WebAide Files to New Email Messages
- Widgets: Document and File Access