Transactional Bulk Email: How to Setup using LuxSci High Volume Bulk Email
Transactional bulk email messages are those that have mostly similar content and which go out to recipients as needed. These may be to the same set of recipients over and over, or to new recipients every time. What makes them “bulk” is that the number of messages sent can be quite large … much larger than you could hope to send through a normal business email account.
Examples of transactional bulk email messages include:
- Payment receipts
- Password reminder emails
- Trial account follow up reminders
- Welcome or sign-up messages for your web site
- Choosing a plan that will allow you to send to as many recipients/month as you expect to need.
- Warning you automatically if you near your subscribed sending limit
- Using standard SMTP to relay your messages through our servers
- Employing SSL/TLS to ensure the transmission security of your messages and username/password.
- Automatically use TLS when delivering messages to your recipients, if their servers support it – for enhanced security.
- Using IP Masking and alternate ports to get around problems where you ISP may be blocking sending or may be giving your IP addresses with poor sending reputations.
- Using DKIM, SPF and other techniques for high deliverability.
- Dedicated servers for cost effective large volumes of sending.
How Easy is it To Set Up?
The setup is quit simple:
- Sign up for a High Volume account
- Configure what “From Addresses” your transaction email messages will come from
- Enter your assigned SMTP server, username, and password into your transactional email program
- Start sending!
- Transactional/Bulk email with ePHI in It? What to do about HIPAA
- New Feature: High Volume Outbound Email Service
- High Volume Bulk Email Service — Updated and Easier!
- Premium High Volume Outbound Email Service
- Custom Bulk Email Sending Alerts and Usage Reports