Take a brief tour of LuxSci WebMail
Internet Explorer v7+, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Robust, Fast WebMail Interface
Using AJAX and caching techniques for web-based programming, LuxSci's
WebMail runs at speeds that were not previously possible. Enhanced loading
speed allows LuxSci's WebMail to work with the same functionality of
traditional clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, and Apple Mail, but with
the advantage of complete portability. LuxSci's interface is also highly
customizable; using drag and drop features and a clean tabbed look, users
can quickly and easily set up WebMail to their own preferences.
Secure WebMail Access From Anywhere
LuxSci's WebMail interface gives you secure access to your email from
any computer or mobile device with Internet access, and unless you specify
otherwise, this is always over a secure connection (SSL with Extended
Validation). WebMail is fully supported in Internet Explorer, FireFox,
Opera, Safari, and Chrome. Our Mobile Site,
which is a lightweight version of WebMail, is ideal for
accessing email using the browser in your mobile phone or for extra
LuxSci's WebMail supports OpenID for logging in. This gives you great
flexibility and the opportunity for extremely
secure login options such as the use of certificates, RSA SecurIDs,
secure ID cards, USB security fobs, and fingerprint readers.
WebMail also supports Two-Factor authentication (simple via a SMS or email, or
advanced via integration with www.DuoSecurity.com), IP access restrictions, and more.
Private Labeled Branded WebMail
Email Folder Management Tools
We provide you with online tools for creating, deleting, renaming,
managing, and searching your email folders.
- Supports any number of folders
- Folders can contain messages and/or other folders
- Folders are accessible via WebMail and IMAP
- Remove Duplicates: Configure removal of duplicate messages in any
folder based on message ID, subject, sender address, and size. Run the
removal automatically on a nightly basis or manually at any time at the
push of a button.
- Auto-deletion: Configure auto-deletion of "old"
messages in any folder to: 1. reduce the folder size to some fixed
maximum, 2. reduce the number of messages in the folder to some fixed
maximum, or 3. eliminate all messages older than a specified number of
- Auto-Archival: Have your folder auto-archived; its messages can
be moved to a new dated subfolder, when certain conditions are met.
Archival can occur daily, weekly, monthly, every 2, 3, 4, or 6 months,
yearly, or when the folder grows beyond a certain specified storage size
or number of messages.
- Offline Storage: Download your email folders as ZIP-compressed archive in UNIX- or EML-format for offline storage.
- Create, rename, move, and delete folders and directories.
- Concurrent Access: Multiple users using different email clients can access the same email folders concurrently without issue. It is easy to share access to your email.
Email Folder Sharing
Multiple users using different email programs can access the same email folders
concurrently without issue (though any combination of WebMail, IMAP, POP, and MobileSync).
LuxSci's WebMail suite allows also you to share selected email folders with
other users so that they can have read-only or read-write access to the
messages therein. With this feature, you can access your email and the
email of selected other people all from a single unified interface. You
can even drag and drop messages between shared folders.
More on Shared Folders
Email Message Tagging & Adding Keywords
Email tagging enables you to color code and label your email messages
with multiple keywords of your choosing. This process helps you sort your
messages into categories and to visually identify particular types of
messages by color. Managing your email has never been so simple.
When multiple people are sharing the same email folders, tags enable you
to categorize messages and/or assign them to people. LuxSci's tags are
compatible with Mozilla Thunderbird and any other IMAP client that
supports "IMAP Keywords" ... so you can see the tags via IMAP as well!
More on Tags
Automated Suggestions from your Address Books
When composing email messages and typing in recipients, WebMail will
automatically give you suggestions of recipients obtained by searching
all of your address books for matches in the name, company, email, and
nickname fields. You can interact with these suggestions via keyboard or
mouse. Automated suggestions make it very quick and easy to enter
recipient email addresses and to avoid making errors.
Annotating Email Messages
An annotation is extra information (a note) associated with a
particular email message. LuxSci's WebMail enables you to add notes to any
email message (even messages in shared folders) such that those notes are
visible the next time you or anyone else looks at that message in WebMail,
IMAP, or POP.
Annotations can be text or HTML, and they include the date and time the
annotation was made as well as who made it. There is no limit to the
number of annotations per message.
Annotation is particularly useful in shared folders. In this kind of set
up, adding notes or details to a shared email will make it easier for
others will see your important extras with each message.
More on Annotation
Signatures: Custom Reply-To/From
WebMail signatures allow you to add personality to your email. In
addition to adding a signature to the end of your messages, you can
customize the sending name and address. This is ideal if you have many
different email addresses [not all of which are hosted at LuxSci] and need
to send email (from a single WebMail application) that appears to come
from any one of them.
- Unique signature technology; similar to other services' "personalities".
- Support for unlimited signatures.
- Each signature has independent HTML and plain text versions.
- HTML signatures support embedded images
- Signatures can inclue files that will be attached to all messages sent
using those signatures (e.g. add a vCard or a PDF with all messages).
- Determine whom your email appears to be from (you specify the From address and name;
From name can be in any language).
- Determine to whom replies to your email will be sent (you specify the Reply-to address).
- If you reply to an email, WebMail will try to match the recipient address of the email to one of your signatures so that you automatically use the right signature for the right email -- no mistakes.
- Change your signature "on the fly" in WebMail and have the signature
content automatically updated in the message.
- Use signatures either at the top of or at the bottom of replies and
Use of signatures for sending email forged with addresses that you do
not have permission to use is a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy.
International Locale and Language Support
LuxSci's WebMail interface fully supports sending and receiving
email messages in any language or languages:
- View messages encoded in any language or languages
- Compose messages in any language or languages
- Configure default encodings to use when none are specified
- Support for encoded content in subject and sender name areas
- UTF-8 Unicode is used throughout our site
- Our user interface is translated into many different languages
LuxSci WebMail is designed to work well with many languages such as:
English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
Swedish, Hebrew, Portuguese, and many more.
Additionally, WebMail allows you to configure you:
- Preferred time zone
- Preferred date and time format
- Week start day
Drag and Drop Attachment Uploads
Many Other Features (click to see the list!)
WebMail's feature-rich options include:
- International Email Support: Send and receive secure email in any language or character encoding. Support for
multiple character encodings in on message.
- Security: WebMail is fully integrated with our SecureLine end-to-end email
- Full, robust HTML email composition supported in Internet
Explorer, FireFox, Opera v9.5+, and Safari v3+
- Automatic checking for new email in multiple folders
- Spell checking in real time as you type. Supports multiple languages and custom
user dictionaries. (Uses the SCAYT Text and HTML spell checking technology from
- Audible alerts of the arrival of new email. You can
upload your own sound file.
- Defer email messages: hide messages in any folder and have them re-appear
at scheduled later times for action.
- WebMail composition: Auto-save your work so you never lose a message in progress.
- Full screen viewing mode
- Automatic checking of your INBOX for new email
- Plain Text and HTML Email Templates
- Send any number of attachments
- Forward messages as attachments or inline
- Delete attachments from messages
- Save/resume compositions using a Drafts folder
- Request and respond to Read Receipts
- Set and view importance-level and flags on messages
- View images and HTML attached to your messages inline.
- View / download attachments.
- View complete email message headers.
- View complete message source
- Download individual messages
- Sort messages by date, sender, subject, size, and more
- Address Books, personal and
shared, are integrated with WebMail.
- A large number of personal preferences allow you to
tweak WebMail to behave just the way you want it. Some of these
- Six different selectable layouts of the folder tree, message
list, and message display areas
- Your choice of what happens to deleted messages -- remove or
mark as deleted and/or save to a trash folder.
- Customize your tool bars the message information displayed in
your message lists
- Customize if message previews are used and if HTML and image
content is displayed automatically inline for you.
- Many, many more -- get a Free Trial and see