Zero tolerance policy for sending of spam and unsolicited commercial email
The High Volume Acceptable Use Policy is very
explicit about what you can and cannot do with the Premium High Volume service.
- A user can send from any "From" or "Reply To" addresses
without the need for prior approval (except for those addresses excluded by
the next item). Note that our Acceptable Use Policy still applies;
sending messages from addresses that you don't own or manage is an
AUP violation and subjects your account to possible termination without
- A "From" address cannot be that of any email
service provider (free or not). That is, no sending bulk messages from "AOL,"
"Gmail," "Hotmail," "Yahoo!," your college email address, etc.
In general, you should only send from a valid address in a domain you own.
Headers are added to each message sent so that it can trace back
to the sender should anyone report abuse complaints. Headers also include
information to notify recipients to contact LuxSci to report abuse.
- LuxSci Support reserves the right to inspect (in a way compliant with our
through the Premium High Volume messaging service to ensure that every message
meets our terms of service.
- All messages must indicate in the body of the email why
the recipient is getting the message and provide a viable means by which
the recipient can opt out of future mailings.
- The sender must promptly comply with any and all opt-out requests.
- Spam, unsolicited commercial email, email sent to purchased email
lists, any bulk mailing to anyone not explicitly expecting your messages
are not permissible.
- The terms of service are strict; LuxSci will not tolerate abuse.
LuxsCi may suspend service without notice if it receives any complaints and
until the parties resolve the issue.