Zero tolerance policy for sending of spam and unsolicited commercial email
The High Volume Acceptable Use Policy is very
explicit about what you can and cannot do with the Premium High Volume service.
- A user can send from any "From" or "Reply To" addresses without the
need for prior approval (except for those addresses excluded by the next
item). Note that our Acceptable Use Policy still applies; sending
messages from addresses that you don't own or manage is an AUP violation
and subjects your account to possible termination without notice.
- A "From" address cannot be that of any email
service provider (free or not). That is, no sending bulk messages from "AOL,"
"Gmail," "Hotmail," "Yahoo!," your college email address, etc.
In general, you should only send from a valid address in a domain you own.
Headers are added to each message sent so that it can trace back
to the sender should anyone report abuse complaints. Headers also include
information to notify recipients to contact LuxSci to report abuse.
- LuxSci Support reserves the right to inspect (in a way compliant with our
through the Premium High Volume messaging service to ensure that every message
meets our terms of service.
- All messages must indicate in the body of the email why
the recipient is getting the message and provide a viable means by which
the recipient can opt out of future mailings.
- The sender must promptly comply with any and all opt-out requests.
- Spam, unsolicited commercial email, email sent to purchased email
lists, any bulk mailing to anyone not explicitly expecting your messages
are not permissible.
- The terms of service are strict; LuxSci will not tolerate abuse.
LuxSci may suspend service without notice if it receives any complaints and
until the parties resolve the issue.
Prohibited Content and Industries
High Volume services may not be used for the sending of email:
- Offering to sell illegal goods or services
- That violates the CAN-SPAM Laws
- That is marketing or commercial email being sent to recipients
without their permission
- That contains pornography or other sexually explicit material
Furthermore, High Volume services are not to be used for the sending of
email for any of the following industries:
- Work from Home, Make Money Online, and Lead Generation opportunities
- Multi-level and Affiliate marketing
- Get Out of Debt and Credit Repair opportunities
- Gambling products or services
- Adult References or Adult Novelty Items
- Escort services or Dating services (excluding legitimate Dating sites)
- Loans or Mortgages
- Offers to buy pharmaceutical products (unless you are
directly employed by a major pharmaceutical company)
- Stock Market content, Day Trading Tips, and other Online Trading content
- List Rental services and List Brokers
- Vitamin, Herbal, and Nutritional supplements (unless you are employed
directly by a major company producing these products)
Customers wishing to send this type of content should consider
setting up their own mail servers, as most legitimate email marketing
companies will not be able to help you.