Email Folder Sharing in WebMail
LuxSci’s WebMail suite allows you to share selected email folders with other users so that they can have read-only or read-write access to the messages therein. Combined with message tagging and message annotation, folder sharing facilitates easy and powerful email collaboration. Email folder sharing in WebMail is a standard feature available to all LuxSci email users.
What can you do with Email Folder Sharing?
- Share your any number of their folders with other users in their accounts.
- Choose if folders shared with them will be visible in WebMail or not by "subscribing" to only the folders they want.
- Share folders as read-only or read-write depending on with whom they are shared.
- Copy and move messages between shared folders by simply dragging and dropping.
- Share with arbitrary combinations of individual users, everyone in their accounts, and everyone in their domains.
- Make arbitrary groups of users that can be centrally managed to easily add and remove any user’s folder entitlements. This feature requires an Enterprise WebAides license.
- View the status of shared folders on their Welcome pages.
- Use shared email templates.
- Automatically subscribe users to shared folders.