Maximal Security with the Push of a Button
LuxSci now provides account administrators with a "Maximum Security" button that allows them, in one click, to configure all of the options in their account to settings that ensure maximal security. This configures such things as forced use of SSL, strong passwords, and forced use of SecureLine (if you have purchased it) with S/MIME certificates. This option is available in the "Advanced Account Administration" area.
Account managers can also contact support to have these settings "Locked Down" so that no one in the account can alter them without contacting support directly, getting approval, and leaving an audit trail.
If you want maximal email security and the assurance that it is setup correctly and cannot be circumvented, this is for you.
- Enforcing Email Security with TLS when Communicating with Banks
- Application Specific Passwords / Login Aliases at LuxSci
- Master Password Encryption in FireFox and Thunderbird
- Why HIPAA Compliance for many organizations is like Sony Picture’s security policies
- LuxSci Announces SecureLine Email Communication Service