LuxSci already has several features that help you save your work when composing new email messages:
- Commands to save the message as a “Draft”
- If you try to leave the composition screen without sending or saving the message, WebMail asks you to confirm.
However, there are still situations where you could lose important work:
- Being auto-logged out due to stepping away from your computer for too long
- Confirming by mistake that you want to stop composing the message
- Web browser crashes, computer crashes, power failures, etc.
Read the rest of this post »