LuxSci’s WebAide collaboration tools allow you to use and share calendars, contacts, tasks, files, passwords, blogs, and more both through our web site and from your desktop or mobile device. This video takes you though WebAides at a high level so that you can get a feel for what they include.
Posts Tagged ‘contact’
For easy synchronization of your iPhone, iPad, and all other mobile devices (i.e. Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile) and LuxSci’s WebAide collaboration tools (Tasks / Calendars / Contacts), LuxSci MobileSync is still the best way to go.
Apple iOS5 with LuxSci Mobile Sync:
- Still supports multiple calendar and contact list synchronizations
- Still supports mail synchronization, Push email, and secure sending
- New – Supports automatic synchronization of iOS “Reminders” with WebAide Task Lists
- New – Create new email folders from the Mail application
- New – Calendar events now support separate time zones for each event, making collaboration with folks in differing time zones much easier.
- New – Flag Support. The “Flagged” status of email messages now synchronizes
- New – Offline email move and delete. If you move or delete mail while disconnected, these operations will now be performed when your device reconnects
- Updated – Improves notification to users of new mail and other items
- Updated – Server-side email folder searching has been improved.
Additionally, with LuxSci WebAideSync, you can also have your Calendars/Tasks/Contacts automatically synchronized with Microsoft Outlook as well.
A simple, but fun and useful feature! LuxSci Address Book WebAides now support the addition of a custom picture for each contact. This picture can be viewed when looking at the contact details in the web interface and can be added/replaced/removed using the Address Book entry edit screen.
You can add pictures of any size and format — they will be automatically converted and sized for you.
Contact pictures also work seamlessly with LuxSci Mobile Sync:
- Pictures associated with a contacts on your mobile device are automatically synchronized to your LuxSci Address Books, are visible in the Web Interface, and will synchronize to other mobile devices you may have configured to synchronize with that same address book
- Images added in the LuxSci Web Interface will automatically by sent to your mobile devices and will appear there, associated with the contacts.