Connect your Secure Forms to your Secure Marketing
An extremely common and revenue-driving workflow, from a marketing and engagement perspective, is to have the contact information of the people who fill out your online forms automatically added to your marketing database. Such an integration saves time, by not requiring manual data entry steps, and speeds your marketing automation processes along.
This automated connection is now available for your LuxSci Secure Forms; after a license upgrade, they can now be automatically integrated with your LuxSci Secure Marketing platform. This integration enables new contacts to be automatically created in your Secure Marketing instance from selected Secure Form posts. You can then leverage Secure Marketing to send automated drip campaigns to these contacts, send them group mailings, and more.
In order to integrate your LuxSci Secure Form and Secure Marketing systems, you will need:
- A LuxSci account containing the Secure Form service which has a license to use the Secure Marketing integration. Please contact LuxSci for pricing if this integration is not included in your account.
- A LuxSci account containing LuxSci Secure Marketing. This can be the same or a different account from that holding your Secure Forms.
- In your Secure Marketing account:
- Create an account-scope API Configuration and Enable it for “Secure Marketing” commands. This can be done by logging into your LuxSci account and going to the API Configuration page.
- Contact LuxSci Support and request that this API configuration be linked to your Secure Marketing instance.
- Ensure that the Contact List to which your wish to add new contacts from Secure Form has been created in Secure Marketing.
- Define any custom contact fields that you will populate with data from Secure Form.
To create the integration:
- Login to the LuxSci account containing your Secure Forms.
- Navigate to the Secure Form which you would like to integrate with Secure Marketing.
- Click on “Add an Integration” in the Settings area and then choose the “Secure Marketing” integration.
- Give your integration a title and enter the API details for your Secure Marketing account.
- Save your integration, and then press “Edit” to complete the configuration.
- Specify the contact list to be used, the form field name that will contain the contact email address, and specify any mappings between other form fields and custom contact fields in Secure Marketing.
- How to Achieve Better Open & Click Rates Without Compromising Data Security
- SecureForm: Web or PDF Forms to Secure Email Service
- Is sharing my patient list with a marketing company OK under HIPAA?
- Are you encouraging insecurity via your Web site contact and intake forms?
- Web Site Forms or PDF Forms: Pros and Cons