Perhaps you were wondering...?
- Can I use my own forms?
- Yes. SecureForm integrates with any web or PDF form hosted anywhere. A few minutes is all that it takes to update an existing
form to send its data to SecureForm for processing and delivery or storage.
- What format can I get the form data in?
- SecureForm will transmit
or save your form data in any combination of formats: plain text, 2-column
html, CSV (Excel), XML, re-filled custom templates (HTML, XML, or other),
and re-filled PDF templates (even with data from web forms).
- Where does the form data go?
- SecureForm transmit or save your form data in any combination of methods:
hosted MySQL database, and
Online "WebAide Documents" File Storage. You can also receive
simple notices of new form posts to
email addresses, via regular SMS/Text addresses, or to Secure Text/Chat.
- Do you make the forms for me?
- We do not make your forms. You or your web designer can modify your existing forms, make new forms hosted elsewhere, or
use SecureForm visual Form Builder to make and host new forms.
- Do I have to know how to program?
- No programming skill is needed when using the SecureForm visual Form Builder or PDF forms.
When designing or updating your existing/external web forms, you or your web designer will need to be able to edit a couple of lines of
HTML code to direct the form submissions to SecureForm; if your forms are generated or managed dynamically by a content management
system, e.g. Gravity Forms for Wordpress, then a little coding may be required to integrate SecureForm.
- How many forms or submissions can I have?
- Pricing is based on number of forms and number of submissions per day.
See the price list. The tiers are:
- Up to 3 forms and up to 1,000 posts/day
- Up to 25 forms and up to 5,000 posts/day
- Up to 100 forms and up to 10,000 posts/day
- Unlimited (dedicated server)
- How secure are the forms?
- When using SecureForm, data is transmitted from the end-user's web browser (or PDF) to LuxSci encrypted using TLS 1.0+ and
strong ciphers. Once it arrives, "what happens next" depends on
the settings you configure; the security of the results are then, to a certain degree, your choice:
- Encrypted Email: The data can be sent encrypted using PGP, S/MIME,
or via Escrow secure web pickup.
- SecureChat: Form data can be sent to recipients securely using our SecureChat real-time communication
and collaboration system. These messages are AES-256 encrypted at rest and encrypted via TLS during transmission.
- Secure FTP: The data and files can be uploaded to your server using Secure FTP and a strong cipher (e.g. AES 256).
Once the files are there, their security is up to you.
- MySQL Database: Your form data can be saved to a MySQL database and you have the option of having all files and
data encrypted at rest with native MySQL AES-128 encryption.
- WebAide File Storage: You form data can be saved to our WebAide Documents collaborative online file storage
system. You can optionally have this data be automatically and seamlessly PGP-encrypted.
You do not need your own SSL certificate to use SecureForm; however, if you are hosting your forms on your own web site, we do recommend
that you secure that site with SSL (TLS) to protect your form pages themselves from being altered/hacked before getting to your end users.
- What kind of reports do you have?
- SecureForm includes detailed reports of all successful form posts,
and of many kinds of post failures (including emailed alerts of important
types of failures). If saving your data to a hosted MySQL database,
SecureForm provides an audit trail of views and deletions (if such are
permitted) of all rows of posted data accessed via our API or or web-based
Form Database viewer.
- Are digital signatures supported?
- Yes. Users of your web-based forms can sign a written signature using
their mouse, stylus, or finger and that signature can be captured and
delivered along with your the from post. It can even be auto-appended to
re-filled PDF templates or inserted inline in re-filled HTML templates.
See Ink Signatures.
- Does SecureForm have an API?
- Yes. SecureForm has an API that allows listing, downloading, and
optional deletion of SecureForm data stored to a hosted MySQL database.
- Can I use by own URL for branding / white labeling SecureForm?
- Yes. You can order Private
Labeling and then customize all URLs so that LuxSci's domain names are
not visible anywhere.
Got it all figured out?
Monthly accounts start at $25
No need to migrate your email, web site, or DNS to LuxSci... unless you want to.
New accounts ready in 1 hour*
Your forms posting securely in minutes
Free 30-minute training call included
Welcome to LuxSci!
* for orders placed between 9am and 10pm Eastern Time, USA. Provisioning can be delayed due to issues validating orders.
It is always refreshing to work with a company that values customer
service and LuxSci has repeatedly demonstrated this! For our SecureForms,
each and every time we have a question, issue or modification needed,
LuxSci's technical and sales personnel are quick to assist, communicate
and most important, resolve our issues! I will continue to use LuxSci and
will not hesitate to recommend them to colleagues and friends!
Starting at 25/mo
Free SSL 123 Certificate with SecureForm 25+ Tier