An “Auto-Responder,” also know as an “Out of Office Reply,” is a mechanism by which you can create special email messages to be sent automatically to those who send email messages to you. This is particularly useful, for example, if you will be unable to check or respond to your email for an extended period of time and you want to let the people who send you email know that you are “out of the office” or “on vacation”, etc.
Our Auto-Responders are free and consist of the following features:
- Specify different automatic response messages depending on the email address and/or domain to whom the incoming message was originally addressed (useful if you receive email for multiple email addresses in your InfiniteDimensions mailbox).
- Specify a “catch all” automatic response message.
- Specify the subject and body of each response message.
- Apply your signatures to the response messages.
- Activate / deactivate automatic responses individually, or all at once.