Apple iOS v5 for iPad and iPhone is out! iCloud is great, allowing easy synchronization of your Apple devices and limited synch with Outlook.
For easy synchronization of your iPhone, iPad, and all other mobile devices (i.e. Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile) and LuxSci’s WebAide collaboration tools (Tasks / Calendars / Contacts), LuxSci MobileSync is still the best way to go.
Apple iOS5 with LuxSci Mobile Sync:
- Still supports multiple calendar and contact list synchronizations
- Still supports mail synchronization, Push email, and secure sending
- New – Supports automatic synchronization of iOS “Reminders” with WebAide Task Lists
- New – Create new email folders from the Mail application
- New – Calendar events now support separate time zones for each event, making collaboration with folks in differing time zones much easier.
- New – Flag Support. The “Flagged” status of email messages now synchronizes
- New – Offline email move and delete. If you move or delete mail while disconnected, these operations will now be performed when your device reconnects
- Updated – Improves notification to users of new mail and other items
- Updated – Server-side email folder searching has been improved.
Additionally, with LuxSci WebAideSync, you can also have your Calendars/Tasks/Contacts automatically synchronized with Microsoft Outlook as well.