Users of the LuxSci SecureForm processing service can now host their PDF forms for free as part of the SecureForm system. With one click to upload your form, you get an SSL-protected web link that you can use to access your PDF form from anywhere … put it on your web site, email it to customers, etc.
- Free storage: No charge for storing your PDF forms online.
- Large forms: Store PDF forms up to 20MB in size … contact Support to store larger forms.
- Unlimited access: No charge for downloads of your forms; no limit to how many times they can be downloaded.
- Scalable, redundant, fast: Forms are stored redundantly on a large numbers of servers with the capacity to handle extremely large numbers of concurrent downloads without slowing down.. plus inherent redundancy that keeps your forms available even in the face of server failures.
- Secure: The web address to access your forms is secured via SSL.
- Brandable. The links all look like “https://secureform.luxsci.com/forms/…” unless you purchase Private Labeling with your own SSL certificate for your own domain name. Then, these links can be your own domain, e.g. “https://your-domain.com/forms/…”
Read the rest of this post »