March 25th, 2005
Administrative Interface and Navigation Changes
- The Account Administration page has been completely revised. This page no longer shows detailed account information; it is now an easy-to-use index to all of the various account administration tools.
- A new page called “General Account Information” has been created under your Account Administration page. This page consolidates all of the detailed global information about your account into one location. It contains: general account status, a list of all account limits, account quotas, service levels, permissions, services, and a list of servers to which the account has been assigned.
- A revised “Web Site Management” section has been added. This section includes all of the features of the old section, but in a new format that is identical to the User Management and Domain Management sections of your account.
- Your alternate billing address and billing email can now be configured in your “Billing Information” page.
- The “Email Aliases” tool is now located directly under the “email” menu. It is also one of the main options in your new Account Administration page.
- If you use our Theme Manager tool for your private labeled WebMail, you will find a link to this tool in your Account Administration page. The “Theme Manager” menu option has been removed from the “web” menu.
- Users of our Account Automation API will find their API configuration tools under the new “Advanced Administration Tools” pages.