All new LuxSci “Mobile Site” for mobile web-based access .
LuxSci has revised the Xpress portal from the ground up. It is now simply called the Luxsci “Mobile Site”. The Mobile Site:
- Looks really nice on mobile devices and in desktop web browsers
- Is very simple, easy to use and navigate
With the Mobile Site, you can:
- Check your email and send new email messages
- Access your WebAides: Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Documents, Links, and Notes
- Use all of your Workspaces and Widgets
- Read our help, make and update support tickets, and access maintenance notices
- Update some of your personal information – preferences, contact information, password, auto responders, etc.
- View reports
Like the old Xpress Portal, Mobile Site does not
- Support SecureLine encryption and decryption of email
- Support encryption and decryption of WebAide entries
- Support account administration features
However, extending SecureLine capabilities to the Mobile Site is planned for later this year
Check out Mobile Site!
- In your browser, go to the LuxSci login page and click on “Mobile Site”
- On your mobile device, go to the LuxSci login page and you will probably be taken directly to the Mobile Site.