Attach Documents WebAide Files to New Email Messages
LuxSci’s WebAides Documents have been enhanced for quick and easy sending of one or more saved files via email.
In a Documents WebAide that you are using for file storage:
- Select one or more documents (files) with your mouse.
- Start a new outbound email message with these files attached by either:
- Selecting “Entries > Email Files” from the menu, or
- Pressing “Control-Z”, or
- Clicking on the “Email Files” toolbar command, if you have added that option
- The WebMail email composer is now open in a new window with these files already attached and ready to go!
Some benefits of this new feature are:
- Selecting multiple Documents WebAides (files) to send is easy and straightforward.
- If some files are encrypted, you will be prompted to decrypt and/or skip them as needed.
- You have the option to send the new email message and attached files using SecureLine end-to-end encryption.
Going forward, we plan to add a similar feature to other WebAides (Calendars, Address Books, Notes, Blogs, etc.) so that you can easily export those entries directly into email messages for delivery to any recipient.
- Tight Integration Between Documents WebAides and WebMail
- Attach Calendar and Address Book Files to New Email Messages
- Organize Your Documents, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts in nested sub-folders
- WebAide and WebMail Features for More and Larger Files
- HIPAA-compliant Dropbox: Secure File Sharing at LuxSci