Bulk Email Sending Tool
The Bulk Email Sending tool allows you to send an email of any size with arbitrary attachments to an email list. Here are some of the features:
- Each recipient receives a message sent individually TO him or her; the messages are not sent via BCC or via an email list alias. The “To:” header will actually contain the recipient’s email address – they cannot tell that this is a bulk email.
- Send messages of any size to any number of recipients.
- Apply your signatures to the messages to customize the From and Reply-To fields of the message.
- Upload your email list from a text file, or use a list stored in one of your database tables.
- Send yourself a test version of the bulk email before scheduling the actual bulk send.
- View a history of bulk emailings; create a new bulk emailing using a previous one as a template, simplifying your work!
The Bulk Email Sending Service is a fee-based service that allows you to send email to an arbitrary number of people. It is primarily intended to sending email newsletters, announcements, and similar mail to opt-in email lists. We absolutely prohibit use to this service for spamming, or the sending of unwanted or unsolicited email; use for such purposes may result in account cancellation, deactivation, or worse. See the our AUP. Please note: to ensure that this service is not employed for malicious purposes such as spamming, the content of all messages sent may be monitored.
- None Found