Email Archival = Inexpensive Reliable Backup
LuxSci’s Premium Email Archival service is an ideal and cost effective way to keep a permanent and reliable backup of all email sent and received by you and other users in your account. The setup is simple and unintrusive. All email is captured and saved in a format that cannot be deleted or modified, but is easily searched to find and download messages.
If you have any concerns about losing email messages due to accidental deletion, computer hardware issues, or other unanticipated events. Or, if you need to be able to quickly and easily search the history of all sent and received messages for any user in your organization, Premium Email Archival is a perfect solution … at the perfect price!
What Does Premium Email Archival Actually Do?
- Saves a copy of all messages sent and received by your users in two separate external locations (you can exempt users from archival).
- Messages are stored on “read only” media, so that no one can delete or edit them.
- Your administrator can access the archives using a convenient web interface. The archives can be searched (complex searches supported) and messages downloaded.
- Individual users can access archives of messages that they have sent and received. i.e. users can access and download messages directly from their personal archives.
- All archived email is kept for a certain period of time, and then expunged from the system — this period can be from 1 year to “forever”.
- There is no limit to the quantity of email that can be archived or the storage space. Unlimited storage is included.
Read more about how archival works.
Archival Works for Small and Individual Accounts!
- Premium Email Archival is available for accounts with as few as a single user.
- There are no setup fees.
- You can commit to a term as little as one month.
- Pricing is $3.50/user/month
What are the Benefits of Email Archival?
- Recovery of an individual deleted message.
- A history of all communications for selected endusers.
- A record of what messages individual employees have sent.
- Recovery of lost email due to computer crashes.
- Long-term backups.
- Easy to export email from archives when you need to terminate, or save email before it expires.
Email archival should be a no-brainer for any business or organization that depends upon email as a means of communication. It provides the assurance that you will always have copies of all electronic communication that you need without depending upon individuals’ record keeping.
- Email Archival is Required by HIPAA
- Add Email Filtering and/or Archival In the Cloud – Keep your Current Email System
- Best Practices: Accessing and Monitoring Staff Email
- A Comparison of Email Backup Policy of Popular Email Services
- Can you retrieve all Joe’s email from the last 2 months please? No, why not?