Free Web Form Building and Secure Hosting
LuxSci SecureForm now includes “Form Builder,” a visual web form builder with fast, redundant, secure hosting.
- Don’t have the tools to create your own web forms?
- Don’t have a secure place to host your web forms?
- Want form field validation and/or Ink Signatures, but don’t have the time or expertise to set that up yourself?
- Do your forms need to be HIPAA compliant and/or secure?
LuxSci SecureForm Builder may perfect for you.
How Form Builder Works
A SecureForm customer would log in to his/her LuxSci account and go to the SecureForm administration area. There, s/he can either:
- Create a new SecureForm and specify that the “Form Location” will be “SecureForm Form Builder”, or
- Go to an existing Web Form SecureForm configuration and click on the “Form Builder” area and choose a template to start from.
Once in your Form Builder area, you can visually design your web form! What can you do?
- Visually place and configure form field elements such as: text fields, text areas, check boxes, radio buttons, submit buttons, select lists, file uploads, hidden form fields, and Ink Signatures.
- Configure form field validation
- Design your form’s look and feel
- Upload images to be displayed in your form
- Optionally configure a mobile version of your form to display on narrow devices.
What about Hosting?
Every time you save your changes in Form Builder, your form is published to the live hosting environment which:
- Provides secure hosting over SSL
- Enables HIPAA compliance
- Is extremely fast for end users
- Is extremely high capacity and redundant to ensure that it can handle any load thrown at it.
What are the limits?
Each SecureForm configuration can have one custom designed form made with Form Builder. So, you can build as many forms as you have purchased SecureForm configurations. Additional:
- No limit on the number of times your form is viewed
- No limit on the number of concurrent views of your form
- No charge for the bandwidth used by your forms
So, Form Builder hosting is secure and not limited in any way.
Is it Secure?
The forms that you build and host with SecureForm Form Builder are secure enough to be HIPAA Compliant.
- LuxSci has a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement with Amazon, so we can extend our HIPAA BAA with you to these services automatically.
- A HIPAA-compliant SecureForm account ensures that the data is posted from your from to LuxSci and saved or sent to you in a secure and compliant manner.
With SecureForm Form Builder, you are covered. All you have to do is be sure to not paste ePHI directly into your web forms for everyone viewing your forms to see. E.g. its OK to collect ePHI, but not to display it there.
What about Mobile?
If your web form is going to be accessed by mobile devices, you might want the form to be different form them. E.g. It may have different or fewer fields; the layout should be suited to a narrow screen; you may have fewer images and less verbose text.
Form Builder makes responsive mobile support easy. If you want it, you
- Design one form for desktop systems
- Design another for narrow screen devices
- Set a display pixel width to transition the display between the desktop and mobile versions (600px by default).
Then, when an end user views your form, s/he will see the mobile or desktop version automatically based on his/her web browser display width. The same form address is used … the content is simply different based on the user’s device.
You can similarly have your form submission “Success” and “Failure” pages be responsive.