Improved Email Searching
LuxSci has completely revamped the facility for searching email folders. The email folder search tools are now conveniently located directly in pages listing your email messages.
- The “basic search” finds specified text anywhere in any message in the email folder.
- The “advanced search” feature allows you to search any (ANDed) combination of:
- For text anywhere in the message
- For text in the subject
- For text in the body
- For text or addresses in the To or Cc fields
- For text in the From field.
- Based on a range of total message sizes
- For text in a specified email header
- Based on the date or date range when the message was sent
- Based on the presence or absence of flags such as: has the message been replied to, has the message been read, has the message been flagged, and has the message been deleted.
- Search results appear simply as a subset view of messages in the selected email folder.
- Search results are preserved allowing you to perform many actions on your search result set without having to re-search.
- None Found