Secure Email Sending using LuxSci’s Mobile Site
LuxSci’s Mobile Site provides a fast and simplified interface for mobile devices and desktop web browsers. While the Mobile Site has always supported secure connections (over SSL) to prevent eavesdropping on passwords and data; the Mobile Site did not support LuxSci’s SecureLine end-to-end email encryption features. These are now part of the Mobile Site.
The first addition is SecureLine Secure Email Sending. Users of the Mobile Site who have SecureLine licenses can now send secure email messages to anyone on the Internet using any combination of supported end-to-end encryption techniques: TLS, SecureLine Escrow message pickup, PGP, and S/MIME.
Secure sending in Mobile Site works exactly as it does in the Full Site WebMail interface.
With the support of secure Sending in Mobile Site, HIPAA locked-down and other accounts with strict security settings can now use the Mobile Site on their devices.
We will be extending the LuxSci Mobile Site with more SecureLine functionality in the near future.
- All new LuxSci “Mobile Site” for mobile web-based access .
- SecureLine Users Can Toggle Between TLS and Escrow Encryption When Sending Messages
- SecureForm: now with SMTP TLS for Secure Form Email Delivery
- Mobile Device Access to your Password Library
- DuoSecurity Two-Factor Authentication for LuxSci Mobile Site