SecureForm Service Enhancements
LuxSci SecureForm is an easy way to add or enhance security and/or functionality to web and PDF forms that you use to collect important information. Due to the popularity of SecureForm, we have added many significant features in our latest release based upon user feed back and requests.
What has changed?
There are many significant changes. These include:
- MySQL: The ability to store form post data directly to a MySQL database hosted at LuxSci
- Automatic storage and automatic database table management
- Works with any form and the data is remotely accessible.
- More form data storage formats. Data can now be sent or stored in the following formats:
- Plain text
- CSV (Comma Separated Variables/Excel)
- Custom Template File with place holders replaced with form data
- PDF file re-filled with submitted form data
- FDF file if submitted from a PDF form
- PDF file submitted in full from a PDF form
- User Interface:
- Revised and simplified SecureForm Creation Wizard
- Revised and simplified SecureForm Editing Wizard
- WebAide Documents data storage
- Files containing any or all supported data storage formats can now be saved in a Documents WebAide (i.e. not just CSV files)
- Storage in WebAides can be added or removed from your SecureForm configuration at any time
- Administrators can configure SecureForms to save to Documents WebAides owned by any of the licensed users in their accounts.
- The formats stored in the WebAide can be the same or different from those sent via email (if email sending is enabled).
- Improved Notifications
- Notifications of form submissions can now be sent for any form configuration, even those that also send the form data our via email
- Up to 10 different recipients can receive submission notifications
- Notifications can be sent via email or via text message/SMS to a mobile device
- Video: Watch how SecureForm Makes Form Processing Easy and Secure
- Collaborative Access to Encrypted Archived Form Data with SecureForm
- Web and PDF Form Submissions Saved to a MySQL Database
- Can your web and PDF forms save to an Encrypted Database?
- SecureForm Form to Email Service — Now Supports Dynamic Email Subjects