Sent Email Delivery Tracking Reports Have Arrived
What happened to that email message that I sent 3 days ago? It “never arrived!”.
Our Support team fields this kind of question on a daily basis. Usually the message never arrived because the address was misspelled, the message was never actually sent, or it was filtered by the recipient’s servers. There are many other reasons why messages “disappear” as well.
Customers sending email to mailing lists (e.g. those using LuxSci High Volume services), often want an easy way to find out what addresses failed and why, and to know for sure what messages were delivered properly.
Now, LuxSci customers can see for themselves exactly what messages have been sent and track them to learn what the disposition of any particular message to any recipient is at any time. The new reporting tools are fast, easy, and no longer require the assistance of Support.
Sent Email Reports
LuxSci provides revised detailed reports about what email messages have actually been sent:
- Sent date and time
- All recipients
- From email address
- Message size
- sendmail tracking code
- The IP address the message was sent from
- If the connection was secure (made using TLS or SSL)
- Status. The message disposition: e.g. Delivered, Failed, or still “In Queue”
- Details. Exactly why it failed, why it is queued, and what the recipient server said when it was delivered there successfully (including tracking codes that you can give your recipients to help them figure out what happened to any “missing email” which was actually delivered successfully to them).
- Date. When the status of the message was last updated.
- From address
- Recipient address (or domain)
- Message disposition
- Disposition details
- sendmail tracking ID
- Reports: Tracking Sent Email Messages – Messages Sent and Delivery Status
- Email Delivery: How do you know if they got your message?
- Automatic Notifications of Email Delivery Status
- Email Delivery Failures Reports: Real-time and Automated
- Query the LuxSci API for Email Sending and Delivery Status Reports