Tight Integration Between Documents WebAides and WebMail
- Send any email attachment directly to a Documents WebAide from the WebMail message view screens. No need to download and re-upload files. No need to switch between WebMail and Documents WebAide interfaces. Its fast and easy: click a link next to the attachment and a small dialog appears where you then select the Documents WebAide to send the file to.
- Add files from your Documents WebAides to new email messages. When composing email messages in WebMail, you can now select files from any of your Documents WebAides in the email “Attachments” tab of the composer. Multiple files from various WebAides can be added with just a few clicks. Even encrypted files can be decrypted and attached to your email message with a click.
With these updates, Documents WebAides become much easier to use as a central repository of your files.
- Attach Documents WebAide Files to New Email Messages
- Organize Your Documents, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts in nested sub-folders
- Encrypted and HIPAA-compliant file sharing with Dropbox: Secure File Sharing at LuxSci
- Your Documents – Online, Secured, and Shared
- Attach Calendar and Address Book Files to New Email Messages