Enterprise-Grade High Volume Secure Email Sending APITuesday, February 4th, 2020
LuxSci has released an enhancement to its REST API targeted at fast, reliable, large-scale email sending. While LuxSci’s API has had features for secure email sending for many years, the new API call is specifically designed with the needs of enterprise email sending in mind.
The new “Send Email” High Volume API call enables:
- Pipelining: Send up to 1,000 email messages per request
- Send to up to 1,000 email recipients per request
- Works for sending HIPAA-compliant secure email or regular email
- Load Balancing: Distributes your outbound email messages across your multiple dedicated outbound email servers.
- Fail Over: If you have multiple outbound email servers and one is down for some reason, the API will automatically re-try sending through other servers.
- Queuing: If you are depositing email into the API faster than your email servers can send, or if your email servers are down for some reason (e.g., maintenance), the messages will be accepted, queued, and delivered automatically as soon as possible.
- Tracking: Email delivery, bounce, click, feedback loop, and open tracking works just like it does for messages sent via SMTP.
- Encryption and all other email sending features currently supported by direct SMTP sending (e.g., tag lines, encryption “Opt-Out”, etc.) are supported by the API.
- SMTP Limits. Your overall API-based email sending is limited only by the number of recipients or messages to whom you are normally allowed to send via SMTP.
Read the rest of this post »