Would you like this workflow?
- People fill out forms on your website
- They press “Submit”
- You get that submissions as PDFs that looks just like you need them to
It is simple; we find many organizations are looking for this because either:
- Their people are used to processing documents that look a specific way — and if their website submissions could look like the forms people are used to … then processing accuracy is improved and change is minimized
- PDFs are a standard way of saving and archiving documents
- Maybe you also want to collect a signature on your web form and have the PDF signed
Most web form processing solutions cannot produce flattened, custom PDFs from your web form submissions; almost none can also do it securely, in a HIPAA-compliant manner.
Read the rest of this post »