Overview of Email Folder Sharing
LuxSci's WebMail suite
allows you to share selected email folders with other users so that they
can have read-only or read-write access to the messages therein. Combined
with mail tagging and email
notes, folder sharing facilitates easy and powerful email
Email folder sharing in WebMail is a standard feature available to all
LuxSci email users.
What can you do with Email Folder Sharing?
- Share any number of their folders with other users in their accounts.
- Choose if folders shared with them will be visible in WebMail or not
by "subscribing" to only the folders they want.
- Share folders as read-only or read-write depending on with whom they
- Copy and move messages between shared folders by simply dragging and
- Share with arbitrary combinations of individual users, everyone in
their accounts, and everyone in their domains.
- Make arbitrary groups of users that can be centrally managed to easily
add and remove any user's folder entitlements. This feature requires a Premium WebAides license.
- Automatically subscribe users to shared folders.
- While shared folders are compatible with all WebMail features, they
are only visible to the sharees in WebMail. They are not visible in IMAP.