LDAP Address Book Access
LuxSci now supports LDAP access to WebAide address books for users who have Enterprise WebAide licenses. LDAP is a protocol supported by many email clients such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, and Pine, that allows remote access to address book information from right inside these email clients.LuxSci’s LDAP access features:
- Access to all of your subscribed address books. This can include your personal address book, as well as address books shared with your by others. LDAP allows you to search all subscribed address books and view the results directly in your email client.
- Access Auditing. View a complete history of your successful and unsuccessful LDAP accesses in your “My Reports > Access Auditing Reports” pages.
- Secure. We support LDAP over SSL for additional security for email clients that support this, such as Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Read Only. LDAP access is read only.
To setup LDAP for your email client, please see the LDAP configuration instructions available in our members’ help section.
- Free LDAP Address Book Access
- Lux Scientiae, Incorporated Unveils LDAP Shared Address Books
- Address Book User Interface Overhaul
- Improved WebMail Address Book Functionality
- Address Book Improvements with SecureLine and vCard