New “Bounce” Email Filter Action
LuxSci’s custom email filtering tool now supports a “bounce” action. Using this new action, users can make custom filters that bounce selected email messages back to the sender with a “User unknown” error. Other actions already supported by this tool allow you to forward messages, save messages to a selected folder, delete messages, add custom headers, and more.
- Enforcing and Detecting TLS Email Encryption on Inbound Messages
- Bounce Back & BackScatter Spam – “Who Stole My Email Address”?
- Revised Custom Email Filtering Tool
- Where’s the Email? The Case of Missing or Disappearing Messages
- Why does my email server appear to be blacklisted by Barracuda?