New Spam Quarantine Reports for Basic Filtering Users
Users of LuxSci’s Basic Spam and Virus Filtering Service who save spam and/or virus messages to a separate folder will now receive daily emailed reports of "what is new" in those folders so that they can easily see the status of their Spam and Virus storage areas and detect any false positives. This report is optional, though enabled by default.
- Premium Spam Filtering Quarantine Reports Enhancement Comming Soon
- Optional Premium Email Filtering Features
- Revised Custom Email Filtering Tool
- Where did all my Spam go?
- Graymail “Spam”: What it is and how to get rid of it!