Premium Email Filtering and Archival Enhancements
- Improved look and feel for the Premium Email Filtering portal.
- Localization of these portal pages into many languages such as: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean
- New archival import services to facilitate import of historical data sets larger than 50 GB into the archival system.
- New Outlook 2007 integration with Premium Email Archival permits searching for, viewing, and saving copies of archived messages directly through Outlook 2007. This Outlook add-in can be downloaded via the Online Help area of the archival portal.
- New “backscatter” filter allows administrators to block the receipt of all inbound bounce messages (available under the inbound policies – anti-spam – classification – more options area).
For complete details of all of the changes to the Premium Filtering and Archival services, see this service enhancement announcement from MX Logic.