Updated: Quarantine Reports for Basic Spam and Virus Filtering
LuxSci has updated the optional Quarantine Reports that are sent to users of its Basic Spam and Virus Filtering service. These reports, once enabled, send users a daily email listing any new Spam and/or Virus messages caught by the filters and saved in separate Spam and Virus folders.
In addition to an improved look and feel, several new features are now available in these reports.
- Each Spam message comes with a trio of links allowing users to take actions on messages directly from the report:
- Release – Moves the message to the user’s INBOX
- Always Allow – Moves the message to the user’s INBOX and adds the sender’s email address to the user’s “white list”.
- Deny – Deletes the message and adds the sender’s email address to the user’s “black list”.
- Additionally, there is now an option allowing users to delete all email messages in the spam or virus folder. This allows them to empty out these folders without having to login to WebMail or to use IMAP.
These new commands and presentation make LuxSci’s Quarantine Reports as functional and useful as those available with our Premium Email Filtering service.
- Graymail “Spam”: What it is and how to get rid of it!
- Premium Email Filtering Enhancements
- Save Yourself From “Yourself”: Stop Spam From Your Own Address
- Better Forged Email Filtering with Improved SPF Support
- Premium Email Filtering Addresses Attachment-Based Spam