Upload Attachments to Your Email in Bulk
LuxSci’s WebMail email composition tool now makes it quick and easy for users to upload many attachments to their email messages. The tedium of selecting attachments individually is “so last week.”
In the “Attachments” tab of the email composition window, users can now click on the new “Open the Bulk File Uploader” option. This opens a dialog box that allows:
- Selecting one or many files (up to 100) from your computer to be attached to your email message, and
- Dragging and dropping files from your computer into the dialog box for upload
Users then press the “Upload” button and all selected files are uploaded in turn. While they are being uploaded, users are presented with a continuously updating progress displaying the number of files and number of bytes uploaded.
Need to send someone 100 pictures? No problem! Drag and drop them into your email message (as long as the total size is less than 50MB) and send! If you are a LuxSci user, it is also easy to download all of these attachments at once using our bulk attachment downloading feature.
- Easy Bulk Download of all Attachments or all Selected Messages
- File Manager Now Supports Bulk Uploads and Downloads
- Uploading Files to your Web Forms
- Add iCal and vCard Email Attachments to WebAide Calendars and Address Books
- Strip Attachments from Email Messages in LuxSci WebMail