Add iCal and vCard Email Attachments to WebAide Calendars and Address Books
LuxSci WebMail supports the export of address book entries as vCard files and of calendar entries as iCal files. Now, WebMail further integrates your email with your address book and calendars.
If you receive an email message with a vCard file or an iCal file (or even an Outlook/Exchange meeting notice) as an attachment:
- That attachment will be parsed and displayed nicely inline in WebMail
- You will be able to send vCard attachments to your WebAide Address Book to add as new contacts
- You will be able to send iCal attachments to your Calendars as new events
Additionally, from within your address book or calendar you can select entrie(s) and click on “Send as vCard” or “Send as iCal” to compose a new email message with those entries attached.
LuxSci WebMail and WebAides makes it easy to send and receive calendar and address book entries between LuxSci users and other users whose email programs support these standard event and contact attachment file formats.
- Attach Calendar and Address Book Files to New Email Messages
- Access Your Calendars via Public iCal Links
- Synchronize LuxSci Calendars with External Calendars Automatically!
- Import and Export Calendars with ICal files
- HIPAA Compliant Calendars, Contacts and Reminders – Tasks for your iPhone and Android