Automating the Sending of Secure Messages
Do you have an application or system that needs to send secure messages on demand? Do you need the flexibility to encrypt messages in different ways, to include files, HTML, and read receipts, or to have the messages be fully HIPAA compliant?
LuxSci has added secure messaging functionality to its Application Programming Interface (API).
Customers with SecureLine, LuxSci’s message encryption service, can now send secure messages though LuxSci’s REST API. Features of this service include:
- Up to 100 recipients/message (total daily and monthly recipient limits also exist and can be negotiated).
- Up to 70MB of content (body and attachments) per message.
- Email encryption via SMTP TLS, Escrow, PGP, and/or SMIME.
- The ability to toggle between use of TLS and Escrow on a per-message basis, depending on the level of security needed. See: next generation opt-in email encryption.
- Message delivery tracking
- Read receipts — invisible to the recipient and reliable (with SecureLine Escrow).
If you would like to give LuxSci’s SecureLine messaging API a try, please contact LuxSci support and we can enable API access for your real or free trial account.