Email Templates for SMTP and API Secure Email Sending
March 18th, 2020
Server-side email templates that can be utilized when sending email messages through LuxSci’s APIs and LuxSci’s SMTP services are now available. In particular, users can:
- Create and manage up to 100 templates per user through LuxSci’s web site or via API commands.
- Templates can not only define the subject and bodies of the messages that use them, they can also control how these messages will be encrypted (or not).
- Send messages using templates via API commands or SMTP — so message content can be retrieved from the server-side templates rather than sent with every message
- Use dynamic place holders so the template content can be customized on a per-message basis (i.e., like “mail merge”).
- Send unique per-message attachments that will be attached to the template-derived messages.
That’s it — templates made simple.