Give your PDF Form users a Personalized Success Page
Fillable PDF forms are nice, but one down side is that the only thing that you can give the end users after s/he clicks on the submit button is a static PDF file (i.e. “Thank you for your submission…”).
LuxSci SecureForm service now enables you to dynamically personalize this success PDF.
- Make the Success PDF also a PDF form with some or all of the same fields that your original PDF form has
- SecureForm can fill in these form fields in the Success PDF with the user submitted data.
- The resulting form is then given back to the user (flattened or not … up to you)
Dynamic Success PDFs make it a snap to have personalized success pages or to give the user back a copy of the submitted PDF. You could also have a copy of the submitted data emailed to the end user.
- Wish your Web Site Form submissions could turn into PDFs?
- SecureForm: Give your customers access to their form submissions
- Dynamic Form Data Template File Names with LuxSci SecureForm
- SecureForm: Now Supports Forms Created with Adobe Acrobat Professional (via FDF posts)
- Get your Web or PDF form data any way you want it