What is your ePHI I.Q.? Take the Quiz.
Patient data saved electronically and protected by HIPAA is known as ePHI. A solid understanding of what is and is not ePHI is one most significant things preventing HIPAA breaches due to human error — one of the most common causes of beach in health care.
Take our 7-question quiz to see how your knowledge of what is and is not ePHI rates.
- What exactly is ePHI? Who has to worry about it? Where can it be safely located?
- If my web site is very simple, do I have to worry about HIPAA compliance?
- ePHI in Text Messages and Insecure Email: Does HIPAA allow Mutual Consent?
- Willful Negligence of HIPAA Costs a Dermatology Company $150,000
- Does my online form have to be HIPAA Compliant if it doesn’t ask for medical information?