LuxSci Blog WebAides
Blogs are massively versatile information storage and collaboration tools. Here are some of the common applications:
- Diaries: Create private (or shared) diaries or personal journals. This is much like the popular “web logs” or “Blogs”, except that your journal is not visible on the public Internet – you decide who has access!
- Bulletin Boards: Create “Yahoo! Groups-like” and “Google Groups-like” bulletin boards and determine who has permission to view and/or make entries.
- File Storage: Create an annotated online file archive.
- Corporate Documentation: Store corporate documents, information, internal notes, etc. online. You determine who can read the information and who can add to or edit it.
- Collaborations: Collaborate on documents, projects, specifications, or anything. Create a forum where people may edit or comment on each others contributions, add new categories of thought, etc.
- Your Custom Blog: You can configure your Blog settings to meet your particular needs in terms of usage, display, and access control.
- None Found