HIPAA / Medical Privacy Agreement
LuxSci has a new Business Associate addendum to its Master Services Agreement that covers medical privacy concerns for all clients that are subject to the HIPAA regulations. This contract addendum is automatically included by reference in the contracts for all new accounts. It is also available to any existing account that would like to have it added to its current contract.
This has been updated again for the 2010 HIPAA HITECH changes. For more information, see HIPAA HITECH Business Associate Agreement and LuxSci Account Requirements.
- HIPAA 2010: HITECH Impact on Email and Web Outsourcing
- 6 Essentials For Privacy and Security in Telehealth
- HIPAA Alert: Contacts, Calendar Events and Tasks may contain ePHI!
- Do HIPAA Resellers Need Business Associate Agreements with their Clients?
- HIPAA Law and HITECH/Omnibus Conformance – Small Medical Practice