Mobile Device Synchronization and Push Email have Arrived at LuxSci
LuxSci now offers Basic Mobile Sync and Premium Mobile Sync. These synchronization services enable:
- Real-time two-way synchronization of Calendar, Contact, and Tasks between LuxSci WebAides and Mobile devices
- Push Email for real time notifications of new email
- Compatibile with any mobile device that supports Exchange / ActiveSync. This includes: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Windows Mobile, Palm Pre/Pixi, and BlackBerry*
- HIPAA-compliant security, when used with a LuxSci HIPAA account, adds mobile synchronization for any user, even if sensitive data is present in email, calendars, contacts, or tasks.
- The same level of security can also be had in non-HIPAA accounts by using SecureLine and appropriate security settings.
- Beta: Mobile Sync services are now in “Beta” and not yet available for purchase. The Beta testing period is expected to end sometime in January, 2011. If you are interested being a Beta tester and using this service before then, please Contact Sales.
For complete details on the features included with this servce, see our Mobile Sync Service page.
*BlackBerry support requires the purchase of a third party app, as BlackBerry is the only major mobile device without support for over-the-air synchronization with Exchange.