New WebMail User Interface
We have released a completely new version of the LuxSci members’ web site. It includes many new features:
- If you download email from remote POP3 email accounts, you can now enable automatic downloading of your email from these accounts into your LuxSci folders every 4 hours.
- You can now choose to download plain text attachments in your email messages rather than just viewing them.
- You can now enable or disable display of full email message headers while viewing the email message itself.
- There is now a “Check spelling before sending messages?” WebMail Preference allowing you to enable spell checking by default on all of your email messages.
- Delete all addresses at once from your WebMail Address Book with the new “Delete All” option.
- Use the new “Mark as Not SPAM” option in your folder index page under “More Options”. This feature adds the email addresses of the senders of all selected messages to your SPAM Filter’s “white list” and then moves the selected messages to your INBOX.
- None Found