SecureChat: HIPAA-Compliant Chat and Texting at LuxSci
LuxSci is pleased to announce the availability of SecureChat, a secure, HIPAA-compliant chat and texting service that works through any modern web browser and though native Apps for iOS and Android devices.
“Delays in communication no longer represent a delay in care. Our facility did a pilot study and it showed that the average response time from doctors using secure chat is 1-2 minutes, compared to 28 minutes when they used pagers and phones. I oversee a multidisciplinary team of health care professionals. With so many people involved, having fast, secure text messaging is critical to how we relay doctor’s orders and changes in patient status, and get nursing updates and therapy reports.”
— Aaron Salyapongse, MD; Director of Hip and Knee Surgery at Valley Care Hospital
Notably, SecureChat includes:
- Messages and files always encrypted — in transit and at rest
- Archives of all messages and files sent
- Administrative access to archived messages for compliance
- Compatibility with iOS, Android, and any modern web browser
- Read receipts on messages sent
- Users can connect using multiple devices, simultaneously
- File attachments up to 100MB in size
- Real-time, synchronized messaging and conversations
- Distribution lists
- Unlimited conversations, messages, and archival storage
SecureChat is integrated with LuxSci and provides a fast, clean, and simple interface to communicating on-the-go (and in your seat) with other SecureChat users.
SecureChat licenses are $6/user/month (with discounts for 100+ licenses). New customers can add SecureChat to their orders using our Order Wizard; existing customers can add SecureChat to their existing accounts using the “Account – Upgrade” tool.
One SecureChat license is needed per individual using the SecureChat system; however, your licenses do not have correspond to the users in your LuxSci email hosting account. They could include a subset of these people, as well as licenses for arbitrary external users that you also wish to include.
- Receive & Collaborate on Secure Form posts via Secure Chat
- Interview with Mason Rothert, CEO of Mediprocity our partner for SecureChat
- Encrypted Messaging App: A Comparison of the Top 7 Apps
- LuxSci HIPAA Services a Perfect Fit for Home Health Care Agencies
- Protect your mobile data from theft with “Remote Wipe”